Funny Rainbow Star

£17.38

A beautiful multi-stranded and multicoloured yarn in cake form with a free pattern leaflet for a knitted and…

Weight
Colour
Quantity

A beautiful multi-stranded and multicoloured yarn in cake form with a free pattern leaflet for a knitted and a crocheted garment. Mainly cotton (95%) with the other 5% taking the form of a fine sparkly metallic thread running along. The pictures don’t really do justice to this vibrant, magical cotton yarn.

150g, approximately 600m, recommended needle/hook size 4mm to 5mm, gauge: 20 sts x 30 rows = 10mm x 10mm. Machine washable at 30C.